Tuesday 13 April 2010

Workaday





Tuesday 12:10 p.m.
I went to the Botanics yesterday and sat down on the same spot where I had the wonderful meditation the day before, but this time the results were much more ordinary.

Unpleasant thought frame yesterday. I had to go to the jobbie even although everyone else is on school holidays. I ran out of cash yesterday and I was doing quite bad nicotine withdrawals due to running out of bob hope also. Woe is me!! How did I ever end up like this? Fortunately, I do not believe in thoughts. After a dig and wee run, I had four bottles of German beer and felt much better. Feel fine today. Afer a half day tomorrow, I'm off till next Tuesday. Hurrah!

The photie pointing into the sun is from where I was sitting yesterday.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I say!

I hear that there will be a general election in Dear Old Blighty soon. Will you be voting for the Hooray Henry Party, or the Cloth Cap Strikers Party?

I understand that the Hooray Henrys will bring back hunting, so that would help get rid of the rat in your hut.

Or has the Bliss Party got any candidates?

MM III

Hotboy said...

Mingin'! My campaign strategy will be revealed in due course. As it is, when the Hooray Henry Party sweep to power (Tally Ho!) as they will, I'm afraid Old Blighty will be soon gone and everything in Chilly Jockoland will be in the gaelic at last. You hod him an Ah'll heider him, right enough! Hotboy

rob said...

Erdinger is 1.89 at Waitrose. If you can recomend a cheaper deal, that would help.

Hotboy said...

Albert? Erdinger is £1:59 in Tescos. Hotboy

onan the bavarian said...

Now that's what I call help.