Wednesday 21 April 2010

Update things!







Wednesday 11:20 p.m.
POLITICS:
I heard the Green Party wummin on the Radio Four today. She doesn't like capitalism. She says consumerism and growth is unsustainable and will kill everyone, and I agree with that. She did not mention surplus value .. for you stupid bourgeois that means that you employ someone to make money for you. Like, they make £10 and you get £1 and give them £9.Essentially, this is why the evil bourgeois are all going to hell. Even although she did not mention that, the world dying from capitalism is obvious.

She said they would legalise all recreational drugs. Well, that's just so sensible in all kinds of ways. Even in a social Darwinism kind of way.

She said they should raise the minimum wage by £3 so it would be about £8 plus instead of £5 plus and I totally agree with that. This might stop the spitting in the food by the grossly exploited when my friends go to eat in restaurants. But maybe these morons deserve that.

I think there was something else I liked about them. Thank God there is someone out there saying stuff like this. Unfortunately, I cannot vote for this wummin because we do not have proportional representation. In the place where I stay, if I don't vote Labour (actually, it's New Labour, or Tony Labour), the Liberal Democrat will win (not too much of a problem really) and I know that the Labour Party is important for the poor children and the old age pensioners, and at least I can still hold onto that when I make my mark. Basturns! I'll have to vote for the reactionary, warmongering basturns!

THE DIGGINGS:
The diggings have been dug. I felt so tired this evening I had to rush out and buy four bottles of beer. I think the first of the diggings were done around the 7th of March. What's the date now? Anyway, the hut is still in the realm of the rat, but outside is all mine. One whole half of the allotment has been planted with tatties. Never seen that before. You can eat the allotment from the top down. It starts on the left with early earlies and ends up with main crop. This wummin from the next door allotment asked me about a reliable tattie. I said, "I know nothing about gardening. I just do all this because I want the hut." The rat will be sitting on my lap by August.

The JUJU:
It was beautiful not to be at the jobbie and to be digging sometimes today. It looked wonderful. Beautiful day. Wonderful view. So I'm digging away there and I feel this kind of shimmering coming over the visuals a little. When moi is meditating with my eyes open, the visuals sometimes do this. It might be a blood pressure anomaly. But it probably isn't. The view is beautiful anyway what with the everything, but then there seems to be something added.

The Way Ahead:
I think, despite my lack of money and quite good abstemiousness over the last three or four days, that I have been invited to fall into an open grave around Saturday. These are my people. These are my family and friend from Lanarkshire. These are the smartest, brightest people. Drink like fish. Hate the Queen. Despise the evil bourgeois. Folk you don't have to mince around with. They are not from the disgusting middle classes. I think I may jump in!

10 comments:

Marie Rex said...

I've had no luck with tatties. Something wrong with the dirt in my garden. However my peas are going great guns.

Hotboy said...

Marie! I hope the Domestic Bliss plants some peas this year. Nothing like eating them straight from the pod! It was a bad tattie year for some folk at the allotments last year, but mine were good, I think, because of the way they were planted in pointy mounds. Hotboy

rob said...

When you get the sack from the jobbie for interfering with the clientele, a future as a gravedigger awaits.

rob said...

Here in Piddledorf I just bought three bottles of Lidl weissbier, at 25 cents each!

rob said...

PS It tastes better than most brands, and almost up to Erdinger standard

Anonymous said...

Note to ERDINGER Co - please direct all free samples to my blog, not this one

albert said...

My last comment evaporated

Hotboy said...

Albert? I'm not surprised about the evaporation due to the watery discharge problem you mentioned before. Hotboy p.s. They're trying to raise the minimum price of alcohol here in Chilly Jockoland. This is a mistake. They should reduce the price of Erdinger and triple the price of everything else. You can buy a bottle of plonko collapso down the road for £4 and three bottles of Erdinger will cost you over £6. That can't be right!! Free beer for the workers!

Anonymous said...

chico caliente,hope you jumped in? I´d love a wee sesh at ma bit wae oor wsns...all is well here, spring is lush but the dreadful beourgeouise are striking...woke up to diggins of the mechanical excavating kind and saw all the vines outside my windae being savagely ripped oot, fair sair wee birdies going mental. haven´t done headstands for ages either cos of some retina thingie so have been getting well into arm balances, great fun..good luck in the vipers nest
loveandpeacexxxx

Hotboy said...

Spango Yogini! Sorry to hear about your retina. Hope it didn't get detached in a fight!! Pure boggin about them taking your vines down and the wee birds. Cordoba must a brilliant place at this time of the year. I haven't done an arm balance for years. I tell myself I'm time limited to dog pose, headstand, back bends and the lotuses, but that's just no excuse! Hotboy