Saturday 17 April 2010

The Election!

Sunday 00:10 a.m.
The Liberal Democrats have gone into the lead in one opinion poll. Such larks! Who'd believe it? I think this shows that in the volatility of the Big Brother/Have I Got No Talent/American Idol age that even moi has a chance of rising to supreme power. So I think I'd better tinker with my manifesto a little.

1)I think all government action should be measured against some scale of human happiness like they do in that Himalayan kingdom whose name I can't remember now.
2)There shouldn't be any income tax till folk are earning about twenty grand a year and then it should be at about ninety percent. If you think as an individual you are doing stuff and should keep all the money, why don't you go and live on a desert island without any other human beings to exploit and see how you get on then, you stupid basturn!?

Actually, I'm loving this election. The Scottish boy is going to win. Then he's going to bring in proportional representation which means that the Tory basturns can all go to hell. For ever. If the Clanger boy Tory basturn wins, then he will finish off what The Milk Snatcher did and give us Scottish independence. Hurrah!! It's a win win!

Tell us about the bliss, Hotboy! Nobody cares about the bliss, Jack. Much better banging on about politics since they're just too dumb to meditate. Except for moi! Oh, ra bliss, ra bliss, ra bliss!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I say!

Fifteen hor workweeks seem awfully long. This chap reckons 4 hours is long enough. http://www.fourhourworkweek.com/

MM III

Anonymous said...

I say!

Yes, I think that my own political manifesto would be to shoot anyone who wants to work as much as fifteen hours a week.

MM III

Hotboy said...

Mingin'! At last agreement on politics. I think FREE BEER FOR THE WORKERS should also be in the manifesto. Work is the curse of the drinking classes as some smart basturn once said. Hotboy

rob said...

We're all in agreement, it's a win-win situation. Free beer for the working class and free wine for the bourgeoisie.

PS what do you think about free drugs for the useless?

Hotboy said...

Albert? In Nepal ganja grows everywhere. Pity about the anaroebic ... anaroebic ... ana ... amoebic dysentry. Hotboy

rob said...

It all balances up.