Monday 12 April 2010

The Magnolia Tree





Monday 1:00 p.m.
After three kind of restless meditations yesterday, I left the lobby to go out into the beautiful spring day. Such a lovely day, I decided to walk through the Botanics and went to visit the magnolia tree in the secret garden.

I wasn't long in the gardens when I sat down under a tree - first name Tilia - and closed my eyes. What a fabulous meditation! The bliss just opened up and later, when I put in a few vase breaths, well, what can you say? Times like that make all the agitations and aggravations concerned with the juju well worthwhile. Fabulous!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I say!

How is yor diseased face? The sunlight must have done it some good after three weeks in the dark. Did you get the mask on the NHS?

MM III

Hotboy said...

Mingin'! The disease is a little in abeyance at the moment, but I'm sticking with the mask anyway. I got it from a toy shop. It's a Zorro mask, except I've painted little spots and scabs on it. If anyone asks, I'll say I have to wear it as a requirement of being in the Disbelieving Congregation. It's a religious symbol, so it is. A Flatheid Repellent! Thanks for asking. Hotboy

rob said...

Is the mask like the burqa, to avoid inflaming the opposite sex? I'm not sure you need that.

Hotboy said...

Albert? You'd be surprised! Hotboy