Wednesday 7 April 2010

New Frontier!









Wednesday 10:08 p.m.
I seem to have emerged from a very hectic week somehow on a slightly different level with the bliss and heat and all. Some slight negative vibes due to being stoned a lot of the time of late.

What if the wee fat baldy guys wrapping the cold sheets around themselves just want to cool down? What if that's a good reason to be wandering about the Himalayas in your underwear? You're roasting.

I'm nowhere near that of course, Jack, but it creepith uppith or leapith uppith.

I've got the wonderful hot stuff wreathing up the currents of whatever it is circulating in your "body". I'm not getting hot symbols and heat moving up the central channel. I'm nowhere near visualising that. But that was the kind of thing I got on April 6th, 2003.

Everything just got a lot more of everything. There's just a whole better feeling about all that there is to do with these meditations.

I always have cautionary voices in mind during these little jumps in the juju; little warnings. But everything so far has worked out fine. I just get more fortunate the more of it I do. Oh, what a fortunate creature I am, I am! What a fortunate creature I am!

The black dog lay down in front of me at the bus stop. I was very pleased to find some worms at the diggings today. Thought I'd share. The trees were irresistible this evening. I will remember the Menzies Hotel for a while. The daffodils are outside the hut.

I tried to dissuade the rat tonight by sticking burning newspaper down the gap under the hut, but the hut started to go on fire. Later on, the kiddo visited the hut and has a plan of action. Hut renovations will begin at the start of July. Hurrah!

All the folk I know with hammers and saws who did not offer to help moi in my time of need are not getting a seat on the spaceship waiting on the dark side of the moon no matter how much they cough up.

4 comments:

Marie Rex said...

Great pics. The trees are starting to show some signs of life.

Why do you object to sharing your hut with a wee rat? I've got one in my garden I call Roberta. Though I think the buzzard on the bluff has his eye on her.

Good luck with the renovations. I don't have a hammer any more. My husband took it away from me after I hurt myself with it.

Hotboy said...

Marie! It is not a wee rat. It is a huge rat! But I don't mind the rat being "around" the hut. I find it difficult to meditate with the rat "in" the hut. Any noise will make me open my eyes to see if it's the rat. It's not helpful. Sealing the hut the way the kiddo suggested would solve the rat problem. Hotboy

rob said...

Delightfully disorienting photies. At first I wondered - what's my dog doing on another blog, and when did Mingers open a hotel?

Hotboy said...

Albert? When did Mingin' open a hotel? Exactly! Hotboy