Saturday 3 April 2010

My Saturday!

Saturday 2:00 p.m.
I've been waiting for today. Lost Thursday and Friday. Had some folk round for food last night. But not today. The flat is empty all day now and I'm going to set the controls for the heart of the sun. What a day I'm going to have!

As soon as the first meditation started, I knew I was onto a winner. The bliss. Wisps and wreaths of thought arising from the bliss, and descending into the bliss. Sometimes great towerblockos of thought arose, but finally descended. You're supposed to mix the bliss with the emptiness. If everything can be seen to arise from the bliss and descend back to the bliss .... including yourself of course ... you are getting into emptiness a little anyway. Intimations of what it might be like. Wholeness in flow. I'll keep you posted, Jack!

10:09 p.m.
I closed the curtains over in my room and lit a candle in front of the Medicine Buddha postcard. Meditated with breaks all day from ten thirty this morning. Just stopped for a bit. It takes all day to get into the heat, but I could feel the heat come on as the whatever got more and more open. Maybe it would have come sooner if I hadn't been smoking bob hope, but I don't think so somehow. Boom Shiva!

Tomorrow I'm going to the wild west for a wedding. Once more into the breach, dear friends!

3 comments:

rob said...

I say! Did you find Thursday and Friday again?

I hope them cowboys in the wild west don't go forcing hooch, baccy and saloon-bar girls on you

Hotboy said...

Albert? I fear the worst! Hotboy

Anonymous said...

I say!

I'm sure you resisted all temptations.

MM III