Monday 5 April 2010

Back to the Bliss!

Sunday 6:30 p.m.
I must have been looking for the toilet. But I'm outside the hotel room, walking down the lobby. The lobbies all look the same. I don't know the room number. All the room doors look the same. I have to go to the desk and ask for assistance. I'm wearing black socks, underpants and a tee shirt as I walk across the foyer. I must commend the staff at the Menzies Hotel in Irvine. Very unflappable in a bit of a tight squeeze.

I didn't have any bliss from about half ten yesterday till nearly four o clock this afternoon when I lay down on the bed. Straight into the bliss!! It seemed amazing that all these folk I know get by without the bliss. They don't dip in and out of the bliss. They don't ever close their eyes and succumb to the bliss. Flatheids just don't get the bliss. It's a terrible shame, but it's not my fault, Jack. It's not my fault.

4 comments:

rob said...

For a minute there I thought I was reading the old dear's alzheimer blog.

How distressing for you and the staff. If only it had been an Australian hotel, you'd have blended right in.

rob said...

The old dear has been walking half dressed through Stockbridge at 3am. Now it makes sense. She's looking for you. Can you just tell her it's over?

Hotboy said...

Albert? Your mum and I are bound to bump into each other at some point. Hotboy

Hotboy said...

Spango Yogini! You'd go to Glasgow if you stayed in Irvine as well. Weird place. Why are there hotels there? People can't go their holidays there surely. Hotboy