Saturday 24 April 2010

Saturday Bliss Diary

12:30 p.m.
I got a phone call from just outside the Reichstag yesterday morning from the Domestic Bliss. Unless she decides to invade Poland, she will be back here on Monday afternoon, so there's just me and little Jack here left in Chilly Jockoland.

This afternoon I should be visiting our friend with the MS, but her husband is going in my stead, so I'm free unless I get a phone call from Beef McDuck to say our friend from Cloggieland has arrived. The latter doesn't like bob hope. You could bang your head off the wall about stuff like that, Jack. If I lived in Cloggieland, I don't think I'd ever drink.

So far I've meditated for about an hour and a half today. When I'd done about four hours, I'll go out for a wee walk.

2:00 p.m.
I sustained a drinking injury to my elbow about a month ago when I was out with the Poisonous, resulting in a big scab on my elbow. So I haven't been doing headstands until just now. Whoa! Did the trick with the upside down lotus and coming down to a sitting position there. Close your eyes then and get swamped in the bliss! Oh, ra bliss, ra bliss, ra bliss!

3:45 p.m.
There's a bit which I get to usually after I've been doing the juju for a couple of hours ... got it there ... the winds are supposed to enter the central channel ... I don't know if that's happening, but sometimes things feel very open and the bliss is very, very strong, and concentration becomes a bit easier, and it feel just bloody wonderful. If that's the winds entering the central channel, I could do with more of that!!

I'm going to do a shadow boxing session now. I did the five hills run last night.

4:33 p.m.
Whilst waiting for the bath to run ... When the kiddo was still an embryo, I went down to Uncle Brian's and got a tape of songs to do shadow boxing to. About ten years or more ago, it disappeared. Just disappeared. In the blame game, no one put their hands up. Last week, the Domestic Bliss found it in her room. Hurrah! That's the first time I've done shadow boxing to it. Listening to music at the right pace really makes you work harder. The ones I remember listening to there were
Psychokiller by Talking Heads
Sally Mae by the Velvet Underground
Respectable by the Rolling Stones
Pretty Vacant by the Sex Pistols
Starfunger by the Rolling Stones
Whitehall up Against the Wall by the boy who sang Sing if You're Glad to be Gay
Miracles and Something by Paul Simon off the South Africa album
There were a couple more which I can't remember now since the session lasted forty minutes. I must get some copies made and give one to the kiddo. She must have listened to that tape a million times before she was three. Off to the bath now!

It would be wonderful if no one phoned and I could just keep on meditating this evening. Falling into an open grave won't help me tomorrow, that's for sure.

9:00 p.m.
The plane from Cloggieland was cancelled, so I had to go to the off-licence and get an open grave of my own! That's the first time I've been out since first thing.

I'm going to watch Borat on the telly then the footie. Great day for meditating! Must have put in seven hours in the lobby.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I say!

All this clean living must be having an effect.

MM III

Hotboy said...

Mingin'! It's Sunday morning here. The first meditation was fantastico!! Hotboy

rob said...

I thought the DB was supposed to be the tidy one.

Hotboy said...

Albert? Catch up! This was aeons ago! I've had to re-read this ... and I still don't know what you're on about! Hotboy