Friday 16 April 2010

Bellshill visit






Friday 6:10 p.m.
I had a really brilliant meditation in the auld maw's room today. I took the photies of stuff in there. The painting of the Kalachakra Mandala I bought at the Samye Ling when I had some money. The wee buddha statue I got for my maw once I knew I was going to have a meeting with Lama Yeshe. I got him to bless it so it's a bit special. On her wall there are crucifixes and postcards I got sent her from the Samye Ling.

While I was there last week, an ambulance came for my Auntie Kathy. She wasn't well, but got back home on Wednesday. She was telling me about her travails today. My womb fell out, she said. Any hopes I had of being reborn as a woman disappeared right then!

For the Spango Yogini ... the tree photies are taken from the same spot. The one with the big tree shows the Orb pub as well. So the other one is of the green bing, which used to have football pitch on top of it.

7 comments:

rob said...

It all balances out. I assume your love marbles would have dropped down at some point.

Hotboy said...

Albert? Hardly the same, I'd imagine! Hotboy

Anonymous said...

I say!

Is your Maw a Plymouth Brethren?

MM III

Hotboy said...

Mingin'! We're very ecumenical in Bellshill. Can you be a brethern if you're a wummin?

rob said...

Hotters. If yours are imaginary that would explain a lot.

Hotboy said...

Albert? It wouldn't explain the progeny! Hotboy

rob said...

Fortunately I'm too well mannered to say more, especially after the hospitality.