Saturday 17 April 2010

The Diggings!





Saturday 8:45 p.m.
I dug and planted for just two hours this afternoon and it killed me as usual. That's the most I've ever dug in a oner. I've been amazed at how we heal. The body is fantastic. Regular readers of this blog (Hello, Jack!) might remember how I got my finger trapped in a letterbox down at the library a while back. That's a new nail pushing out the old nail. You don't have to read instruction manuals or anything. Your body just cures itself.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I say!

First it was your face, and now it's your fingers. That's definitely leprosy, and it's spreading. Have you checked your privates recently?

MM III

Hotboy said...

Mingin'! Don't have to bother with any of that malarkey since they were cut off ages ago. Hotboy

rob said...

Yes these libraries can be dangerous places. Some of the staff are certifiable.

Hotboy said...

Albert? You're right about the nutters in the libraries. Some nutters get jobs there because they want the peace and quiet and then ... Hotboy