Saturday 10 April 2010

The Diggings!




Saturday 8:15 p.m.
It was actually hot today at the diggings. It was. The photie at the bottom is what I dug today. The window photie is because you can send three photies in a message, and I only had two.

The diggings totally funged me, but with a kind of satiation.

The bliss in the bath was amazing. The bliss as I half-lay, half-sat, knackered on the bed was amazing. I don't even have to sit upright these days, thinks I. I could just lie here all night. But the kiddo and her boyfriend are going to the Fatherland for ten weeks tomorrow morning, so I'm going to sit in the living room from here on in, noise blockers, eyes closed. You can't call me anti-social!

5 comments:

rob said...

I was passing the allotments on Sat. There was some kind of a fat basturn digging with his shirt off. Was that you? I didn't dare get closer - I was with the cellmate and she vet easily aroused.

Marie Rex said...

Looks like you are all ready to go.

I'm still getting frost outside. But the lambs are starting on the hills so I'm getting more sure of spring.

I've planted peas in barrels along the wall.

Beautiful here this morning.

Hotboy said...

Albert? It couldn't be me since I look fantastic now that I have the mask. I didn't know you had your carer with you. Can she fix huts? Hotboy
Marie! Fabulous day here this morning. Glorious! Hotboy

Anonymous said...

I say!

Wilson was not at all impressed by how much digging you did in a day. He said he'd do more before breakfast. I explained that you were very old and had a lot of diseases.

MM III

Hotboy said...

Mingin'! Given the diseases and the age, of course such a feat of digging was well beyond me. Well spotted. I had to hire three Irish navvies to dig such a big piece of earth and also sculpt it. Wilson must be a world champion digger! Hotboy