Sunday 18 July 2010




Sunday 9:25p.m.
To see the lama I've got to get to the Samye by eleven. Even with Brian Wilson showing up here at half eight, this might be a big ask. The main thing is not to be disappointed and enjoy the day whatever happens.

.... disappointment, disillusionment and despair ... suffering in this life! Well, we're not having that, Jack, are we? Certainly not, Hotboy. Certainly not!

The goosegogs are delicious just now. I pulled the onions out of the weeds so I could dig in the weeds, and hide them.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Make an early start to see the Abbot. It's going to definitely be worth it. |on

Marie Rex said...

I hope you do get to see the lama. It is a beautiful place, I will go back and visit again.

If things ever quiet down here.

The sun is out this morning. I'm going to risk doing laundry.

rob said...

Enjoying the day whatever happens, is a great idea. If only it was possible without pharmaceuticals.

Hotboy said...

Hi All! Got taken, deposited, did the business, driven home! What can I say? There are some good folk in this world! Hotboy

rob said...

Next thing you'll be suggesting there are some good flatheids.

Hotboy said...

Albert? Flatheids are not bad people. It is perhaps a contention of the bloggy that you could be a blissheid and not be a good person. Where have you been? Hotboy