Saturday 17 July 2010

Saturday

Saturday 1:20 p.m.
I've heard from the Samye Ling that I'd have to be down there before eleven in the morning to see the lama, and that's a bit unlikely since Brian Wilson would have to get to here from Portobello for nine. I don't think he normally gets out of his bed till the afternoon.

Bugger it! Doesn't seem much point now in staying in the hut overnight. The Domestic Bliss was trying to get some folk down here tonight for their dinner anyway.

Right now I have to break off the wonderful meditations to cycle to Liberton Hospital. Oh well. Bugger it right enough!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I say!

Your life seems to have taken on a lot of complexities.

MM III

Hotboy said...

Mingin'! How astute! I'm supposed to be sitting in the blinking hut!! Instead there are nothing but flatheids everywhere!! Hotboy

rob said...

The sooner you move to the hut the better. The potatoes could use the urine.

Hotboy said...

Albert? I think you might be right. The potatoes might not agree! Hotboy

Hotboy said...

Albert? I think you might be right. The potatoes might not agree! Hotboy

rob said...

There's an echo in here, are you in a large hut perhaps?

Hotboy said...

Albert? I can't remember how to spell potatoes. It the sign of age creeping on. Hotboy

rob said...

Hotters. Emulating Dan Quayle is a sign of desperation.