Saturday 31 July 2010

The Meditations and suchlike!

Saturday 1:45 p.m.
They opened a Scotmid shop down the road which sells bottles of plonko collapso at half price, so for £4 you can get off your face on quite a nice vino. They should put a stop to that. Anyway, the pizzaman should call later on this afternoon and I have now forsaken the demon drink until such times as the bob runs out.

I bought some herbal tobacco from Napiers on Thursday, but that's for tomorrow. Today, as a treat, I will welcome the Nicotine Dragon back into my arms. Shall we dance terum tum tum?

Despite everything, the meditations are still getting better and better! The Lama told me to lay off the symbols and channels, but he didn't tell me to lay off the vase breathing. I still throw in the odd one here and there without concentrating on any particular spots. There was such vastness in the bliss at this morning's meditation!! The bliss does make existence pretty wonderful and there's bugger all I can do about it. I meditate and I get bliss.

I haven't done any prostrations yet, but I do intend to. I had a booklet of refuge prayers which I was given when I took refuge and therein is the 100 syllable mantra. Strangely enough, it has disappeared!! It should be in my diary with the rest of the juju stuff, but somehow it has gone. I read the mantra a couple of times the last time I sat in the hut. Do you think someone is trying to tell me something, Jack? No, Hotboy, I think you've just lost it. Oh well!

2 comments:

rob said...

Spooky. Do they have poltergeists in blissheidism?

Hotboy said...

Albert? It may be that mind does not obstruct and you can have anything in there you could imagine. You could have demons if you wanted, but I've got enough trouble with flatheids as it is. Hotboy