Saturday 3 July 2010

Later On!

Saturday 11:00 p.m.
Oh, yes, we crept out the the sludge, so we did, you and I. And we were standing on the foreshore, then took to the trees. We were all monkeys then. And you get the sour and you get the sweeties and soon we were all swinging through the trees looking for sweeties, so we were, us monkey people.

And then I came to be standing in front of the wonderful mansion called Ra Bliss, and I looked around at all my monkey chummies, and I could see that they were still going around looking for sweeties even although it must have been obvious even to the thickest of them that their heads were stuck up their bums; and I wondered if my monkey chummies even knew that this wonderful edifice was a mansion since all they had been doing so far was looking for sweeties, swinging through the trees, or scuffling about in the jungle.

In Ra Bliss mansion, once you are fortunate enough to be standing right there in front of it, there are a great many rooms, and all the rooms in this mansion are subtly different, but on the door it always says: Ris is Ra Bliss!

St Teresa Of Avila! Everything is in the Interior Castle if you're a kafflick. I think she had a whip thing for flagellating herself. A flagellator. What do you think, Jack? She sounds like the babes for you, Hotboy!

4 comments:

Hotboy said...

Albert? I'm afraid the only problem is being too dumb to meditate. Hotboy

Hotboy said...

Albert? It's just so good that you don't have to give everything up!! Hotboy

rob said...

I say! Either you're talking to yourself now, or a censor dingo stole my comment.

rob said...

I say! Now the first comment is back, so ignore my second comment. If you haven't already.