Wednesday 7 July 2010

Allotmenteering!





Wednesday 9:00 a.m.
I'm starting for the hut today a wee bit later than I'd hoped, but I don't expect to come back here till seven this evening when the semi-final is on.

The meditations at Great King Street have finished for good and the nun is wanting folk to help her paint and decorate a new place in Walker Street. I averted my eyes. Two of the photies are of trees in Bellshill last Friday.

I decided to dodge the tai chi this month as well. In fact, I've decided to dodge everything I can this month. I'll still have to go to Lanfine to see our friend with the MS and I'll still have to do the grannies on Fridays, but apart from that .... to the hut! To the hut!!

If anyone wants to offer me sexual favours or drink or drugs, just go to the bottom fence and holler Hotboy.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I say!

About this offside rule...

Is it akin to the no-ball rule?

MM III

Anonymous said...

I say!

WRT your final para, how long is it that you've been saving up your ching? That might be important for prospective hailers.

MM III

Hotboy said...

Mingin'! All glands must be emptied, but what do I know? I think this is maybe a question for Albert. Hotboy
p.s. I don't understand the off-side rule in footie anymore. That means I don't understand footie anymore because you have to be able to understand that to understand it. That's what I used to think. Now, it's all about cheating and winning and is not heroic at all!

Marie Rex said...

What if I'm just offering chocolate cake? Of course it may be winter before I leave the isle again.

Hotboy said...

Marie! I'm just trying to put of shysters and such like. Nice folk like you can visit my hut anytime! Hoboy

rob said...

Mingers. Ignore Hotters' scurrilous suggestion, that I would know the answer to your question. I doubt even he knows how much Ching he's got backed up. Could be a hutful.

Hotters. Isn't there something in Blissism about achieving enlightenment through honest toil like painting and decorating? I assume all religions have that one.

Hotboy said...

Albert? I suppose whenever painting and decorating is mentioned to you, the old back problem surfaces immediately! Hotboy

rob said...

I only use the back excuse when faced with sexually demanding hot nymphets.