Monday 12 July 2010

Day one!

Monday 23:27 a.m.
So we are trying to do nine hours a day. We're not going to live in the hut since the folk around here are all flatheids and think this is mad. Well, of course, it's mad, Jack! Otherwise, what's the point?

Well, the point, Hotboy, is to get beyond the beyond, and get into the vast openings, the openings, the openings ... which are beyond the quiet and waitings, just slightly more interesting.

I couldn't follow this cunning plan because the leg fell off my specs, and I had to go to the local optician.

I have to interject here that I live the bourgeois life, but I don't have any money. I get about 850 spots a month, which is the wages of poor people, but I do not live with poor people. Thank god for that because if you live with poor people you cannot afford to see when the leg falls off your glasses.

The optician was gorgeous. I would like to recommend this optician. It's on this street, not far away. She says look at my face, when she is testing the pressure of my eyeballs in this darkened room, and then when I was thinking: Gies a break, look at my ugly coupon, she zaps my eyeball with some air, and it's really startling!! I just cannot believe how good looking this optician is. From the neck down ... well, not an athlete. But with brains and from the neck up, I'd like to offer you my hand in marriage.

So then one of my teeth fell out and I had to go to the dentist. If I become a multimillionaire, I will buy the dental receptionist. She can suck the teeth out of my face. I just fall on the floor and roll over and die every time I see her. She is a young, beautiful person. She's now trying to squirm out of flirting with me. I'm her grandfather. What is the matter with this woman? She just hasn't ever met such a wonderful, penniless waster like you before, Hotboy.

I'm going to the hut, Jack! It doesn't really matter what you do. You've been doing it for so long, it's just going to happen, so it is. From now on. I'll see yous at the limits, at the fence, in the hut. Oh, ra hut, ra hut, ra hut!

What I was trying to say was that the Domestic Bliss at the bottom line will not leave me to have no specs. Or no teeth. I will be able to bite and see because of her. It's something to do with community, Jack! It's going to be horrible watching the government the English landed us with for the next wee while. But these evil, misshapen basturns will not endure. And when they die, they will all go to hell, so they will. So they fung will!

7 comments:

rob said...

Re being poor but living amongst the bourgeois. Are you becoming a Freischwebender? That might be progress.

Definition (translated by machine): a member of the intelligentsia, hovering (relatively) free of the things and tasks and is therefore less ideologiegebunden than other people.

Hotboy said...

Albert? I'm just as ideologiebunden as the next joe. Hotboy

rob said...

The cost-cutting government throws hundreds of thousands of folk on the dole. Wages fall and job competition rises. Horrible-looking opticians and receptionists take over while the babes go off to freelance for Packer types. It all balances up.

Hotboy said...

Albert? Must be nice to be secure with the nazi gold at one's back. Give you more interesting things to worry about, like bowel movements. It all balances up right enough. Hotboy

rob said...

You're right except for your point about bowel movements. I'm not the one who's worried about them. I embrace them.

Hotboy said...

Albert? You might know this ... doesn't it move from the oral to the anal to Australia or something. Maybe you just got stuck with yon toilet training regime. It's a terrible thing that. Zen masters just crap when they crap and don't crap when they don't. Taoists surely don't balance the crap out in either hand!? Hotboy

rob said...

That's not a bad idea. I'll get back to you.