Friday 16 July 2010

Allotment shots!





Friday 10:50 p.m.
Went up to the hut tonight for three hours to check out the ambience for tomorrow evening. I hope I'll be going up there when I was coming away from there tonight. I'll need long johns, a hat; I've already decided to take the terminator gloves. Very nice up there tonight. I'll like it. Less samsaric, so it will be! I'd like to do two big days before Brian Wilson takes me to the Samye Ling on Monday. I might not get to see the lama while I'm there, but I don't think the lama needs to see me anyway. Allah Akbar!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello! i like the looks of your hut. your berries look damn tasty.

Hotboy said...

Dahy! I was eating the berries this evening! The hut has been repaired my mine own hands and should collapse soon. Hotboy