Wednesday 28 July 2010

Apres Wifebeater day!







9:50 p.m.
I got a phone call yesterday to go and see someone from Cloggieland who was up the Beef McDuck's. So all the wheels fell off the wagon, but I remember walking home which is good going when you've been to Beef's.

I got paid today, so I had some money for the phone. Two of the photies are from our visit to Cramond, but the others were taken on Monday/Tuesday when I slept over in the hut.

Despite drinking seven cans of wifebeater last night, my meditations today were great. I also did a very long shadow boxing session in the full Beer Monster Reduction Vehicle. But I doubt if I've lost any weight at all despite giving up on the dairy produce; quite the opposite. But I'm eating delicious dinners of tatties, onions, and cabbage from the allotment along with fried eggs. I've been pouring the vegetables into the frying pan and frying them in olive oil. Two Ton Tony, here I come!!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

potatoes, cabbage, and onions-- oh so delicious.

Hotboy said...

Dashy! It's the simple things! Also, if all you've been used to is soup and breid ... well, what can one say? It's arising of deliciousness! Tomorrow I'll have some broccoli as well! Food and happiness gang thegither! (Ask Doggy about that because it's too Scottishy even for us!) Hotboy

Marie Rex said...

Beautiful pics.

Marie Rex said...

You need to add in tomatoes. Mine are doing well indoors. The ones outside are just starting to flower, doubt it will get warm enough to get fruit.

http://www.shapes.demon.co.uk/photos/New_Home/2010/tomatos.jpg

Hotboy said...

Marie! Funnily enough, I fried a tomato with the eggs yesterday for a special treat. The plate is usually not large enough! Hotboy

Hotboy said...

Marie! I've never seen anyone growing something like that before! Your grass looks as if it's had plenty of rain! Hotboy

rob said...

If you're taking wifebeater to the hut, I'd be concerned. Maybe the DB was right to try and ground you.

Hotboy said...

Albert? Wifebeater is a brew of last resort. It was on offer at the offy. I wouldn't take alk to the hut, but I might take something smokeable. Boom, Shiva! Hotboy

rob said...

Re the dairy-free girth blowout continuation. They say it happens to us all after menopause. There's no fighting it. I'll get that too when I'm your age, but in my case it'll just balance me up to normal size.

rob said...

Hotters. It's 2am here and I have to close the advice line for the night. You're on your own from here on. Good luck.

Hotboy said...

Albert? Stick insect of preying mantis? I'm not sure what you're modelling yourself on, but if you could become more normal sized there would be less chance of you disappearing down the plug hole! Hope this helps. Hotboy

Hotboy said...

Albert? What is that thing in the photie? Are you going to wear it as part of the lack of ensemble when you bring the prostate massage feather dance to the Edinburgh Festival? Hotboy p.s. If you could get a cod piece to fit that thing, you'd be a star on disco nights!

rob said...

It's a mediaeval chastity pouch. Even you might need one here in the luscious lascivious tropics. The perforations prevent jungle crotch rot.