Saturday 17 July 2010

It's Alright Now!

Sunday 12:28 a.m.
After one bottle of collapso at 12% and one can of wifebeater ... Brian Wilson, it seems, will deliver moi into some face time with the master of the juju around eleven o clock on Monday morning. After that, or a day or two after recovering from the apres cosmic debauchery, I will try to be good.

It doesn't really matter what you try to do at this stage in the juju. You just have to sit a bit and observe. I was up at the hut tonight ... a beautiful evening it turned out as well ... and I would just like to give up this moi crap and hand consciousness over to the streams and rivers and all that weird stuff flowing through.

Can I go to hospital now, Jack? You can go to hospital if you like, Hotboy, but it won't do you any good. See the man, take to the hut, blow your brains out, none of it will make any diffence. This is ra bliss! This is ra bliss! This is ra bliss!

9 comments:

rob said...

But surely if he drives after drinking all that, Brian Wilson could end up delivering you into some face time with St Peter, if he existed.

Hotboy said...

Albert? Oh ye of little faith!! Dearie, dearie me! Hotboy

Hotboy said...

Albert? I was my drinking quota that I was explaining. Brian Wilson is completely tee total, and an example to us all! Hotboy

rob said...

He is quite an example. It's not his fault he's a flatheid. I'm sending him a crate of freedom ale extra light as a thank you for looking after you in my stead.

Hotboy said...

Albert? That stuff must be to beer what vegetarian sausages are to real sausages. Bloody pointless! Give it up! You should make your own orangeade down there at the end of the world. Or cava! What a good idea! Can't you make something hallucinogenic that I could buy? Hotboy

Hotboy said...

Albert? I'm glad you've given up drinking the alcohol free beer. Being in the antipodes has made a real man of you at last. Some you'll be able to talk about carburettors with the best of them! Hotboy

rob said...

I said it was disgusting. I didn't say I've given it up.

Hotboy said...

Albert? It cannot be nice to wallow about in what is disgusting especially when it doesn't even help you to wallow about!! Try some ale. Wallowing in ale. Really helps the crap telly! Hotboy

rob said...

Hotters, I thought there was to be a moratorium on the crap I wallow in!