Monday 17 May 2010

Whee!




Monday 6:20 p.m.
I wish everyone could be living the wonderful life I live! So I do!

I left the sitting here and went up to paint the hut at half three. This involved five minutes painting and two sittings. You don't want to work too hard, Jack. You really don't. More of a Tom Sawyer kind of paint job!

It's the sittings I wanted to talk about, but what can I say!? Blistering balloonings of bliss! I think something is supposed to enter, then stabilise, then eventually dissolve. Of course all this is very subjective and if I can't describe it, I don't see how anyone else can. What can I say? Oh, ra bliss, ra bliss, ra bliss has progressed once more. Hurrah!

Now I have to go and visit the McDucks. Thank God they keep spare livers in the fridge and a dialysis machine round the back!

4 comments:

rob said...

If that's strawberries in the photie, one could almost envy your life.

Hotboy said...

Albert? Don't they have strawberries in that desert you live in? You should grow your own. Hotboy

rob said...

The strawberries here are a disgrace. Oh to be in Jockoland now the strawberries are out.

Hotboy said...

Albert? How can you be homesick? You've got a nice desert, and lot of guys who know about carburettors, and fab looking bolshie women wandering around half naked, and great cheap beer, and you can grow your own bob, and you don't have to worry about the evil bourgeois because they haven't any over there. They all stayed here and they sent criminals over there. We should do a swop! Bugger the strawberries! I'm a New Caledonian kind of a guy! Hotboy