Thursday 6 May 2010

Election Night!







Thursday 9:55 p.m.
On the fourth meditation of the day, there was a lot of hotness. I thought: Now, I really am a hotboy! It comes and goes of course.

Then I went for walk to the botanics, the hut and to vote. Since this seat has gone marginal, I voted Labour.

One of the photies is of a tattie plant. Hurrah!

I'm going to start drinking beer now and should be feeling like shouting yaboo at the telly by the time the first results come in. My prediction is that Labour will do better than expected. If I can vote for the warmongering basturns, so can a lot of other folk.

8 comments:

Marie Rex said...

Beautiful pics. It is so nice to see everything growing again after such a long winter.

rob said...

I left a comment a couple of hours ago but it's gone. Political censorship!

rob said...

Have you seen a Korean film called Spring Summer Autumn Winter Spring?It's the only Blissheid film worth watching. It's on again here tonight. Fantastic!

Anonymous said...

chico caliente
yes, cordoba is unbelievably gorgeous the now..that korean film looks great, gonna have to try to see it all..have a splendid weekend blissbums
loveandpeacexxx

Anonymous said...

I say!

Can they not use the Duckworth-Lewis method to decide who should be the PM? DL works fine for rain-affected cricket matches, so why not politics?

MM III

Hotboy said...

Marie! I hope you enjoyed voting in your first general election here! Hotboy
Albert? I have not see or heard of that film
Spango Yogini! I've never been to Cordoba. I'll need to get some money so I can do some travelling! Hotboy

Anonymous said...

Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter... and Spring is good, but it was heavily influenced by Why Has Bodhidharma Left for the East?, which is much better.

rob said...

Doggers. I'll look out for the other film. The great thing about both films is they're not Kundun.