Saturday 29 May 2010

Very Early Sunday Morning!

Sunday 00:20 p.m.
I ran to Costorphine and up yon great big hill when I got back from Bellshill today. One hour and forty five minutes. That's five minutes faster than the last time I did that run. Couldn't have been slower.

I got into the bath at half six and got out of it at half eight. I was most surprised at how long I'd been in the bath. I think I might have dozed off, Jack. Crashed out in the bath for an hour anyway. Mr Fit.

I noticed I was feeling calm on the train to Bellshill. I've noticed this calmness a couple of times recently and it's made me realise I'm not usually calm at all. Calm is like a drug. It coats you. There is not much to feel anxious about. It's as if the underlying anxiety has diminished for a bit. And you can tell the difference.

So I didn't get down to the meditations till half nine. Perfect timing. Maybe a quarter of an hour before sunset.

I have never felt as much bliss as I have over the last couple of days. If you look at the analogy of channels opening, it seems that they've become open, but they haven't. They've maybe opened a wee bit. Then over the last few days they've opened a bit more. Who knows what it would be like if they were really open!

Of course, you get up and the bliss just immediately goes away. And the bliss isn't really much like a drug at all. You don't have to go back for more, or even want to. This makes it a bit peculiar. There was hardly any heat in all this. I don't understand this heat business at all.

It's hard to describe how the bliss could be any blissier than I've said before. There was a feeling of quite an amount of force in the bliss when it was full on tonight. And a background hum like the ones you get in hydro-electric power stations where the hum is all you hear of the amazing power being generated under the shiny outer casings. It makes you think of power.

It's much more fun blogging when you are pissed. I'm away to bed.

7 comments:

rob said...

I'm sorry to hear you had to blog sober.

Hotboy said...

Albert? I know! It's awful when that happens. Turns a good rant into a chore! Hotboy

rob said...

By posting stoned/pissed/sober, you'll delight social anthropologists way in the future. They'll unearth your blog, and be able to graph the effects of each drug against the tone of each post. You'll be useful to mankind.

Hotboy said...

Albert? I think the bloggie is due to go to the Data Abyss some day. Won't it just fall off the edge of all accounting? Hotboy p.s. You're supposed to know stuff like that.

rob said...

Unless the Internet one day goes out of fashion or becomes obsolete, or Google/Blogger goes bust, it's all there forever. HNTs included, unfortunately.

Hotboy said...

Albert? I see you know the answer to that question and you are willing this time, for the first time, to tell us the answer. You should be in education! BTW What is it with the weeds. Is there more there somehow after they've grown than there was before due to the sunshine and water, or not?

rob said...

Que?