Saturday 22 May 2010

Allotment photies







Saturday 6:35 p.m.
The night photies aren't supposed to be there! The other ones were taken today. Apart from the tatties photie, that's what you can see from where I was sitting to meditate in front of the hut door. You can kind of hide there, especially if you're wearing shades and the wide brimmed, Australian hat. It was boling hot today. Peely wally legs everywhere. The meditations were fabulous today and I've done nothing else really since the back of ten this morning. I'm just about to get ready to go to the Traverse. I've got twenty pounds on me so I told the person I'm going with not to expect to be falling out of one of them bicycle rickshaw things at half two in the morning, but you never know. Once more into the breach, dear friends!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

the potato plants look marvelous! given the number of plants, you will have quite a few potatoes to dine on in the next few months.

Hotboy said...

Dash! The weeds are doing pretty good as well! But I should get about 800 potatoes. I usually have a potato, onion and fried egg dinner to celebrate the start of tattie consumption mid-July.I had potatoes after the snows melted this year, so it's a lot of food. Hotboy

rob said...

here's a tip. You can always afford a rickshaw if you pretend you need to be sick, and get the driver to stop just near your house. Then do a runner. You've had practice.