Sunday 30 May 2010

The Last Appointment!

Monday 12:30 a.m.
It was in a restaurant. I didn't have my credit cards on me, but had about forty five quid. I did not know if that would be enough. I was told it was for free, but the folk there didn't need it to be for free, and so no one mentioned it. The evil bourgeois. I went into a discrete half lotus and told the waiter I was on a fast, and he ran away. That was good. I know how to handle being in restaurants now.

I don't want to have an appointment ever again. I go there and I hate it and I get drunk so I can escape, and then I regret the whole sorry business. What is the point of flatheids? I had to leave something approaching ecstasy for this. I got back here about seven. Glad to say that I missed the last three hours. I think I gave up memory after about three big glasses of the collapso that everyone was throwing down their necks. Then I slept till eleven and then the Domestic Bliss came back home.

There was a time when I didn't like hanging around with straights. Straights in those days were people who didn't take drugs. Really boring people. But, like in the Rhinoceros play by Ionesco, I think, they all started turning into straights. In the play everyone turns into a rhinoceros. Exactly the same process. Except now they're all flatheids! Too dumb to meditate. God preserve us from the flatheids!

I had a wee lie down on the couch before writing this post. The bliss is still there. You just have to go in and look for it. Or look at it.

This time last year I was dreading going on holiday for a whole week of flatheids and, at least, I don't have that in front of me now. I have no more appointments to dread. Today has been a complete waste of part of my wonderful life. That's it! Fung off, flatheids!

5 comments:

rob said...

Dearie me, for the second time we're in agreement. Going to restaurants with folk is excruciating. And they expect you to pay for the pleasure.

If the food was worth paying for, it'd be better to go on your own and savour it without distractions. Sex can be like that too.

Hotboy said...

Albert? Are you sure we're in agreement the second time? That's a bit too much! What did we agree about before? Ah, about Erdinger!! Shame I've gone tee total after yesterday! Hotboy

Anonymous said...

I say!

Going tee total seems to be a very regular occurrence on this blog of yours Hotboy. I tried it once for almost a week a few years back, but the flatulence became unbearable. What's youur record for abstinence, and does it also cause you wind?

MM III

Hotboy said...

Mingin'! Twice I gave up the beer for a whole year. Once I gave it up for six months. Three months is not unusual. Also, the reason why you have uncontrollable flatulence is because you bolt down your food. This is a consequence of nervous agitation and having an overbite that would be regarded as an exaggeration in the Simpsons. Hotboy

rob said...

Mingers. Are you saying if I started drinking beer with alcohol in it, it would kill the gas? Or does it have to be MGTs? I think the world needs to know.

Hotters. Tee hee.