Friday 24 July 2009

Drunken reflections on the juju!

11:45 p.m.
I have fallen away from the path since I left my dharma brothers and sisters, albeit silent ones; since I left the Samye Ling.


The woman is wearing her nipples. This has been happening for all the decades since I was a teenager. But her nipples are different from other peoples' nipples. They just are. Is this a statement about nipples? I'm there to talk to someone else about dying people, but the josephine, who is old enough to know better, goes and changes her clothes. There is only the fung three of us there. She changes into a costume which does not wear the nipples, but is causing herself to fall out of the top of her dress. So I'm not going to look at your tits .. I'm not going to look at your tits ... I'm not going to look at your tits.

What are they playing at, Jack? That is an interesting question, Hotboy.

The first person the Domestic Bliss and moi bumped into when we walked into the street last Sunday was a girl with a fantastic bosom, almost maybe falling out of her dress. I said to the Domesict Bliss: (I was just back from the Samye Ling) What the fung is that supposed to be saying to you? She said: It's the fashion.

This is an improvement in fashion. In fashion what they do is give you less stuff, less material, and then tell you that's the fashion. For the last couple of years they have been cutting the fabric on the bellies. So you get to see all these beer bellies walking down the road attached to quiet nice otherwise girls. Having their tits hanging out and having their beer bellies covered is an improvement, I suppose.


Even if you cannot do it properly ... it falls from the middle brain.. and falls and falls until you get to the navel chakra symbol. And then you let it fall into the next three chakras, and at the jewel tip chakra you can say: Where is it? What am I doing here? I don't believe in stuff ... like that. Then it goes completely kaboom! Kaboom! Kaboom! You cannot believe this. As it is occurring, you cannot believe it. It's a different kind of blissiness! You're supposed to be getting a touch of the clear light mind here.

I did not realise that the great juju of jujus would be so awash with sexuality. Even if it is just your own. The life force seems to be very yang. But, of course, it will be yin where you are, my darling, my lovely, and some day ... some wonderful day!

Saturday 10:00 p.m.
Well, I did have a lot to drink last night. I will write about vase breathing and what's new there later. Maybe

7 comments:

rob said...

Strewth mate, I can't keep up with the output here.

If this post is a dream, it's time I started eating cheese at night.

The notion that it would be better to be a girl and play with your bitties is an old one. Do females have a reciprocal fantasy? You could ask around since you seem to actually know some women.

Indeed the covering of the pot bellies and the uncurtaining of the upper curvatures has been a helpful development, except at work when you have to try and concentrate on the job.

albert said...

Reading between the lines here, well it's hard to know what to say.

Anonymous said...

I say!

"Awash with sexuality" - that would make quite a promotional tag for the meditation lark.

MM III

Hotboy said...

Albert and Mingin'! I'd had an awful lot to drink last night. I really had. Dearie me. Hotboy

ion said...

Dearie me! If my ex-friends A&D had read this, they'd have been black affronted. However, as per Tom Waites and Screamin' Jay Hawkins on Heart Attack & Vine, it's just God when he's drunk.

Hotboy said...

Ion: I'm a victim, so I am. Hotboy

Anonymous said...

I say!

Is there a link between meditation and the birth rate?

MM III