Tuesday 21 July 2009

Medicine Buddha Sadhana 2

11:00 p.m.
... So the Medicine Buddha in front of you zaps coloured light beams into your chakra symbols and you ask it to purify your body (brain chakra), your speech and then your mind. Then you can zap yourself in the navel chakra just for good luck. Then you can get the Medicine Buddha above your head.

You can start a bit of a chat. You can ask the Medicine Buddha to help you to help everybody else. Then let this wonderful stream of blisslight come down and into first your brain chakra, then your throat, etc. This is pretty scrumptious! I then ask the Medicine Buddha (who seems to be me as well!) to cure me of my addictions. And I get the blisslight trick going on again. You are definitely at the party by this time.

You dissolve the Medicine Buddha above your head into yourself and reinforce your image of yourself as the Medicine Buddha. Then go into concentrating on the navel chakra and give it a few vase breaths ... because you deserve it.

Some time later you will become the heart symbol, dissolve that and be in the clear light mind, ground zero stuff again. It could be a meditation without an object, but I can't resist banging on with the mantras.

After a while, you imagine the mandala and be in there, usually sort of hovering above it, while the Medicine Buddha also appears in front of you and you offer the whole shebang up to him.

I think that's the generation stage. Then you get the completion stage which has so much indescribable pleasures attached to it. Sometimes I wonder if this is meditation at all. I got tons of stuff out of saying Sussquehanna to myself millions of time.

And what shall we do when old age and death come rolling in, Great King? What is there to do except mushrooms and cannybliss yogurt and dance the dance of death with the nicotine dragon, Hotboy. And remember that them that dies when they dies will be the lucky ones!!!

No comments: