Thursday 30 July 2009

The Bliss!

12:35 a.m.
I've been shying away from the bliss. I saw the look in their faces a few days ago and I realised they thought I was going mad. I saw this same look once before, and I knew you should recognise it. We'd been doing the speed for longer than usual, and I looked at Poisonous and I knew then that things had gone too far. Time to stop.

I know I should always be in the tent the Domestic Bliss bought for moi. My hero is the boy who could float about. I've been shying away from the bliss because it is so powerful. It could blow you away.

3 comments:

robo messmer (2nd life name) said...

Hotters, no need for hero worship just because I was able to levitate once in Second Life and float around over people's heads with no trousers. You could have managed it too if you'd just known how.

PS And they thought *you* were mad?

Hotboy said...

Albert? How could anyone know if it was you or not! Hotboy

rob said...

Well I knew it was me.