Wednesday 8 July 2009

Sanye Ling Day One

2:33 p.m.
I have to wait an hour at Lockerbie station and I always sit on the iron bench away at the side and almost always meditate. How the whole process has moved on!!

I felt very unanxious about putting the tent up and it sailed up very easily, and I never hit a stone with the pegs. That's a first.

I have a very slight cold, but nothing to worry about.

I don't know how long I'll be here for, but I've paid for a week.

This is Blissheid Central. The Gatekeeper to Nirvana told me that the lama is doing his dark retreat just up the road in Purelands and not on the Holy Isle like I had imagined.

I haven't done any proper retreats at all. No wonder I feel like this juju is other powered with a life of its own. Anyone who has followed this bloggy will realise that I'm not very good at resisting temptation. Far from it. But sitting in Lockerbie station I thought that I'm going to get this. I'm going to get the four blisses, the whole shebang. Maybe not this week, but sometime. Let the fireworks commence!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I say!

How does one get the cricket scores whilst at the Samye?

MM III

Anonymous said...

chico caliente
quec alor hace!think your imaginings of my yoginininess a re exagerrated but inspiringm e to greater things...thisc row handstand thang isa directr esult

of watching am ate´s laddie breakdancing lastw eekend....i totteri nc rowa nd can onlyd o a handstanda gainstt hew all, id o gett heb lisst ho!hope you,reg ettingi tto o!loveandpeace p.s. hopet o be in scotlandi na ugust do y oug ot oth es ammyt eap arty?loveandpeacexxx

albert said...

Blogging again? When Doc Bob read your conclusion - "I shouldn't go to the cafe and spend time on the internet doing my blog" - he suggested (I paraphrase):

"I think you're right: if you stop routine blogging (but keep reading helpful comments by people like albert and mingers) it should help you achieve whatever it is you blissheids are aiming for.

Just as long as you don't end up blowing the saved blogging time on drugs, booze, nicotine, humping nuns or any combination of the above. Coffee is probably a permissible substitute vice if you're giving up the others."

Hotboy said...

Spango Yogini! On the second week in August, I've to go to a hellish place in Skye with flatheids wall to wall. Apart from that .... I'm inspired as well! I haven't been doing the headstand into the three pointed headstand, crow thing for ages!

Anonymous said...

buenho mbre!