Sunday 12 July 2009

Samye Day 5 Two

8:47 p.m.
There's an elongated gong bashing after tea on Sunday nights. I sat in a half lotus because ... well, relaxez vous.

Bliss and joy to all yous! I don't know why and I know I don't deserve any of it, but that was the best of the best. That's twice today!! The best twice in one day.

Generation stage is when you imagine yourself as a deity in a mandala. This is supposed to clear your mind of mundane conceptions so you can eventually see everyone as deities, etc. Not flatheids, but deities. So I was doing that .... God, why go on about this?

It's ra bliss, Jack!! It's ra bliss! You are supposed to collect the four blisses. You have your guru or the Medicine Buddha imagined over your head and let the juice come down. Brain chakra. Kaboom! You try to hold onto the symbol. Kaboom! Move it down to the other three. They're all opening.

It doesn't stop at the navel chakra. You go down to the one at the perineum. Then along to the one at the base of your penis (if you haven't got a penis, it's the base of what you've got!), then take it to the tip.

I'm a total beginner at this bit. I haven't been getting much sense of opening at the navel chakra until very recently.

When you can do this properly, you are supposed to train yourself to hold the "drops" and not ejaculate. You shouldn't be able to ejaculate eventually.

Then you bring it back up through the chakras to your brain. By the way, this is supposed to feel like thousand times more pleasurable than you can achieve any other way.

When you can do this, you can practise with a kamamudra, who should be able to do the same thing. This is a relationship between god and goddess surely!!!!

Anyway, if you are not fortunate enough to know such a josephine, it seems you can use your imagination. So no change there, Jack!

This isn't about the sex though that must be the mind blower of all mind blowers. It's to help you get to the illusory body stage. The inner heat stuff is just the foundation.

When I realised this evening that the Chenrezig thing was over, how surprised I was! Just flew past. I'd had so, so, so much bliss with these opening chakras and had the joe in the mandala quite good. Then I realised I hadn't been doing any vase breathing at all. Wow!

It is a total shame that I am the only person I know who is doing this! A real shame! On the other hand, what a fortunate, fortunate creature I am, I am! What a fortunate creature I am!

When Gompopa went for training to Milarepa, he could already sit in samedi for days at a time. Milarepa told him it was like squeezing water out of sand. Get into the juju of jujus, son! I think I know what it meant when he handed him the skull full of alcohol to drink although he knew it would break Gompopa's vows to drink it. But you don't need a flesh and blood consort, which would make the Domestic Bliss unhappy. So that's never going to happen. But thank God I have a good imagination and the Australian Ladies Volleyball Squad!!!

2 comments:

Albert said...

It would help if you could just post a photie of your perineum, or even somebody else's.

Hotboy said...

Albert? What? There's no post here. You can post what you like. Presineum? Precinium? Presinium? It's an arch. Archery isn't allowed here. Sorry. Hotboy