Tuesday 28 July 2009

Tuesday Night






11:40 p.m.
Brought home three supermarket bags filled with onions from the allotment.

I've been wonderfully lazy over the last couple of days. Physically lazy. I had a sudden insight that people might think I was acting a bit weird since I was meditating most of the time. And acting a bit weird. Falling off into the bliss with the eyeballs rolling about and whatnot, just because ... well, there was more and more of the bliss and heat and did seem far more interesting to be there ... and smoking tons of soapbar .. so I decided to start being normal today and went to the allotment and ripped out weeds and harvested onions. The onions are back! Hurrah!

I think I get paid tomorrow. My bed is a wonderful place. The thought of sleeping in a tent right now .... dearie, dearie me!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I say!

"normal" - how quaint.

MM III

Marie Rex said...

Well done on the onions. Mine didn't even come up this year.

I was told that normal is the place where folks with no creativity live.

If that is so, there is no hope for me.

Hotboy said...

Mingin' and Marie Rex: There was a sweet time when I regarded myself as the norm, being the measure of all things and wanting to be smack in the middle. But, of course, I am the normal one. I think I'll go and sit in a lotus for a couple of hours with my eyes shut and my noise blockers on. That'll show the freaks! Hotboy

rob said...

Careful what photies you show. Some of us are tripping and those onions are menacing.

Anonymous said...

I say!

Come to think of it - are those really onions? To me, they look a bit like Lophophora williamsii buttons - not that I've ever seen any, of course.

MM III