Monday 7 June 2010

Writings!

Monday 8:00 p.m.
Such a rotten day! Had a great night's sleep as well due to going to bed sober and straight. But I couldn't settle today and there's really nothing to do at the jobbie at the moment. Second day of no nicotine after a ten day binge. Basturns! All thoughts seemed unhelpful.

Such as: How the fung did I end up with no money, a menial, crap jobbie, etc.? Hopelessness descending on a Monday morning. Bleak.

Thank God I don't believe in thoughts, but I have to put up with them just like everyone else!

I can't live without hope. Maybe Fargo Publishing will publish a book of mine next year and give me some hundreds of pounds. Maybe I'll get well off and be able to get out of this jobbie. Maybes and more maybes.

Anyway, I decided to start writing again. At least, that might keep me out of trouble. It was the writing that got me into this guddle, and it won't get me out of it, but I did enjoy writing.

I bought beer last night to help with the nicotine withdrawals, but I threw up after the first sip ... must have been something I ate, Jack. Aye, I'll go and have a beer and the day after tomorrow, the sun will rise and I will be good again. Basturns! Basturns!

7 comments:

Marie Rex said...

Since I gave up hope, I feel much better.

Sorry you are having a crabbit day. Dealing with Dragons will do that to you.

Hang in there, things will change. They always do.

Hotboy said...

Marie! Thank you for that! Everything is much, much better today. The nicotine withdrawals seem to have disappeared which is very good indeed! Hotboy

Anonymous said...

I say!

It's probably the vegetables. Personally, I don't eat anything that's been in the ground.

MM III

Hotboy said...

Mingin'! Correct! The veggies in the soup did for me finally. Chick peas probably! Hotboy

rob said...

I'm with Mingers - it would have been the carrots.

When I was doing solitary confinement at Buccleuch Towers, one night I made herb soup, my own invention, just water, salt and pepper, and all the dried herbs that were in the cupboard. Fantastic for vomiting, and cheaper than beer. You could try that next time.

Hotboy said...

Albert? The soup had been left out. Still, stopped me drinking on Sunday night, a bit of a mistake considering the Monday I had! Hotboy

Anonymous said...

chico caliente,
what you going to write?
the tatties will help!
more power to your pen...or do you type write your first goes?
loveandpeacexxx