Saturday 26 June 2010

Bliss Update!

Saturday 12:34 p.m.
Today the bliss and hotness have reached a new level. I feel as if I can call myself a proper vajrayana practitioner now though I couldn't dry off a handkerchief yet or visualise diddly squat. Hurrah!

This is wonderful!

Though I am not the author of my own good fortune, what a fortunate creature I am, I am! What a fortunate creature I am!

Hail to the Great Yajrayana, the Juju of Jujus!!

And I'll probably be spending quite a bit of the afternoon in the pub!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I say!

The hotness may well be the effect of the good weather which I hear dear Old Blighty is enjoying just now. I hope that doesn't disappoint you.

MM III

Hotboy said...

Mingin'! How can moi be disappointed when moi can surf the oceans of bliss! Hope this helps. Hotboy

rob said...

You're not trying. I can dry off a pair of jocks, and I'm not even a blissheid.

rob said...

Sorry, I take that back. Since moving to the tropics, jocks are the one item I can no longer dry out.

rob said...

Your recent demeanour has been consistently cheery. Is it the weather or the bliss? Following your social obligations in the pub today, it could all balance up. Don't do it.

Hotboy said...

Albert? Had a fabulous time in the pub. Only drank four pints of Guinness. Saw Lou. Saw a wee bit of Bob. It's the clinging and craving that's the problem, not the enjoying. Hope this helps all you miserable folk who are too dumb to meditate. What a blissheid I am now! Hurrah! Hotboy