Monday 14 June 2010

Monday Update!

Monday 8:45 p.m.
I was just about to doze off on the couch this evening after work when I smelt the soup pot burning. Your sense of smell is a quantum mechanical event, like photosynthesis. You smell what you smell because whatever it is isn't acting like a particle (otherwise it was never breach the mucus in your nose), but like a wave.

Why are you interested in quantum stuff, Hotboy? Well, Jack, some saints have been reported as being able to be in two places at once. Padre Pio was one such joe. During the Second World War he used to appear on clouds in front of American bombers and jammed their bombing gear. All the villages around about were bombed, but not his.

Do you believe that, Hotboy? I don't believe anything, Jack. But I find stuff like that interesting.

I think I read once that buddhas could emanate with 100,000 different bodies. I think wee tottie particles/waves can do that as well.

Tell us about the meditations, Hotboy! The spam robots want to hear about the bliss!

I didn't do much meditating early on today since I got drunk last night, but it was evident by the lunchtime meditation that the whole caboodle has moved on again. The warmth and heat is coming on faster than it was last week.

The amazing events and sensations produced by the vase breathing are accepted by me now. It's been such a slow development, over years, not months. I think if your flatheid were to get these feelings all at once, they'd definitely want to go to hospital. You'd be freaked. In an odd kind of way this is comparable to old age. If you were suddenly old, you'd be amazed at how gruesome it was. But if it just takes place in small increments, like day by day, you kind of habituate to it.

According to the statcounter thing, there were seventy four unique visitors to this bloggie yesterday. That's about sixty more than usual. I joined facebook a couple of weeks ago to keep in touch with my young relatives and a lot of these new visitors seem to come from there. I mentioned the bloggie on facebook which might have been a mistake. I'd like folk to meditate, especially family members, but there's nothing you can do about flatheids and the too dumb to meditate. Apart from the great vajrayana being a wee bit dangerous, I can see why the Tibetans sitting in the caves didn't talk to anyone about this juju. Esoteric. The effects, even for someone like moi, are so off the wall ... anyway, even the Domestic Blis and the kiddo don't meditate. Nobody I'm friendly with, in this country anyway, meditates.

Would you like to have never learned to meditate, Hotboy? You might have made some money and been a real man!

Sometimes I'm hilarious, so I am! Flatheids can't appreciate that! Flatheids don't even know they're flatheids!

I donned the Beer Monster Reduction Vehicle and shadow boxed through the first half of Italy versus Paraguay. I've stopped eating butter and cheese. The next time I get paid I'll stop smoking and recommence eating the soapbar. I will make light middleweight. I will! I will! I will! By the end of July, the old, toothless one will be gasping in my wake!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I say!

I understand that the old, toothless one is putting in some serious mileage.

MM III

Hotboy said...

Mingin'! He's getting a motorised zimmer frame, which is cheating! Hotboy

Anonymous said...

I say!

Here's a money making idea for you. This person sold her old piece of toast for $28,000 http://208.106.250.72/_media/imgs/articles2/a97100_g059_3-virgin-mary-cheese.jpg

If you can grow a cabbage that looks like God, you could make a fortune.

Just a thought.

MM III

Hotboy said...

Mingin'! I've got an old bit of hut lying in the allotment. I'll sell it to you for a mere £10,000 and you can enter it for the Turner Prize. Call it Marilyn Monroe. You'll be famous! Hotboy

rob said...

Re donning the Beer Monster Reduction Vehicle. Great verb, to don, one sees it so rarely nowadays, probably because the reader can tell your age.

Even better word is doff, especially when executed by female youth.

Rob said...

No offence but I think you can forget about sainthood. Focus on something more achievable like drying your simmit or getting the Booker.

Happy to help.

rob said...

You're right, if anyone else had your symptoms they'd be in hospital.

rob said...

Now that you're off dairy, maybe you'll need new clothes.

Hotboy said...

Albert? I never through anything away. I've got bandages I used the last time I boxed. That's thirty years ago! Yours for only ten grand! Also, most of my clothes are for someone who is eleven stone, not twelve, especially jeans, etc. Hotboy