Wednesday 30 June 2010

A piece of cheese?

Wednesday 11:10 p.m.
And so we entered the days of sobriety and dance once more the dance of death with the Nicotine Dragon. But I won't be bad tomorrow, Jack. You always say that, Hotboy. I know, Jack. One day it might be true.

Enter the realms of the hot bliss! This is an announcement for the spam robots who are following the five point plan for getting out of your face on air... We are now establishing ourselves in a new zone. Hurrah! The bliss body is changed once more. There is, for one thing, a lot more bliss. It just keeps rolling along. How could there be even more bliss?! God knows what it would be like if you could actually do this juju!

Apart from next Monday, I don't have go to the jobbie till August the 16th. I've been thinking about the hut. Geeing myself up. On the other hand, everything's working pretty well anyway. The last couple of weeks have been fantastico for ra bliss! I'm just going to have the most wonderful time whatever I do. Oh, ra bliss, ra bliss, ra bliss!

On Saturday, I'm going on a shopping spree with Poisonous for supplies for the hut. The only other thing in the diary is a two night stay in the tent down at the Samye with the Domestic Bliss. That's the weekend after next. I've got a few days beforehand for practising my Ben Gunn. Ar be Ben Gunn. Have ye a piece of cheese for a Christian man?

There are four people living here now. Three of them went out to the movies tonight. Hurrah! I've never had the bliss I had in the lobby when they were out. Or that much warmth. Take a breath and hold for a wee bit and then ... wonderful, wonderful sensations of bliss and warmth go caressing up inside you.

I have to remember to tell that to the gorgeous dakini fairy nymph babes when they make an appearance, Jack. Dream on, Hotboy. Dream on.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I say!

Given everything up yet again?

MM III

Hotboy said...

Mingin'! Just when I'd taken them all up again! Hotboy

rob said...

A sighting of Poisonous since the death of Dennis Hopper would scotch the theory that they are one and the same. As far as I know they were never seen in the same room.

You're fortunate to have a vacation ahead. After that winter, alll Jocks have surely earned one.

Hotboy said...

Albert? Just been reading Dr Jeykl and Mr Hyde! Hotboy

albert said...

Maybe you really are better at the non sequitur.

Anonymous said...

I say!

I thought Poisonous was a John Malkovich lookalike.

MM III

Hotboy said...

Mingin'! Too short arsed, but interesting! He's turning into Popeye. Hotboy