Thursday 10 June 2010

New Rules!

Thursday 11:20 p.m.
There is only one thing, so it's not all about moi! I already get my zen from the sensei and reverend. The exoticness I get from the juju joes and josephines from Tibet. I think I should take dietary advice from Albert. Albert knows stuff about the body since he is smarter than anyone and more neurotic than anyone, so it all balances up with him. So since we are a compendium of thoughts, mostly from other people, I think I will bow to the sensei about zen, and bow to the Albert about diet, and all things neurotic. I take advice from Mary Queen of Scots on how to live my life because she has spectacularly overcome broken arms, basturns and tough times. The body who grows tomatoes knows much more about plants than I ever will.

I changed blogs once because too many people were hitting on my blog. I just want a few people.

I can do the plodding stuff, the sitting for ages stuff because I am convinced it does work, but I do need the input and criticism from the few folk who land on this bloggie.

I read the quote on my wall at the tai chi on Tuesday, from the book by F.C. Happold. How strange. It was from the sufis. Allah Akbar. I think I wrote it on my wall, as I did most things between being thirty and thirty five.

I am not the body
I am not the senses
I am not the mind
I am not this
I am not that
What then am I? What is the self?
It is in the body
It is in everybody
It is everywhere
It is the all
It is self. I am It. Absolute Oneness.

I need help. I get a lot of help. I am spectacularly not moi! So I'm not!

No interruptions today. No worries. Perfect Thursday!

4 comments:

rob said...

If I were you I'd paste this whole post (first paste the post - it's the way I tell them) on the wall. The sobriety must be kicking in. I might start reading this blog in a whole new way. Bravo.

Hotboy said...

Albert? Even I don't understand this. What is it all about? Maybe something to do with ... the sobriety isn't kicking in yet, that's for sure!Hotboy

rob said...

Thanks to prowlers I'm no longer qualified as a sobriety guru.

Hotboy said...

Albert? If you join the Disbelieving Congregation for a small fee, you can just kill the prowlers and stay sober and go to heaven. 10% off the top is not a lot! Hotboy