Sunday 6 June 2010

Bliss Update

Sunday 1:45 p.m.
On Thursday, the three interruptions. Friday is a Bellshill day and we had the wild west arriving on Friday night. Recovering on Saturday and then the kiddo's boyfriend visited us last night. And after smoking for ten days straight, it stops today.

With the wine stains on his white linen jacket; the pig's face half chewed and hanging from his side pocket; a fag in either hand, Brian Wilson tells me he wants to become a drug addict and could I get him some bob hope. I pointed out to him that he is already a drug addict what with the plonko collapso and the fags, but he insisted. It seems the government has told him that the bob hope makes you schizophrenic and he'd like to try that out. Anyway, I got him a bit, but couldn't handle the responsibility of turning him into a drug addict, so I just smoked it myself. With fags. That's ten days of smoking joints. But it's finished now. Drug addict? Fung drug addict? I'll give you drug addict, so I will! Come near me today and I'll stab the lot of yous! Thankfully, the flat is empty and all the sharp implements has been removed for safe keeping.

3 comments:

rob said...

This is how the world works. What goes around comes around. I procured young ladies for your previous blog. You procure drugs for an old man. He'll probably even things up one day by passing something on to me. Maybe money. I'm sound to my last half million.

rob said...

That should be "down". Infernal predictive spell checker on this iPod.

Hotboy said...

Albert? You're still living in the Ipod, are you? Don't count of what he passes onto you being benificent. He's not that old! Hotboy