Thursday 17 June 2010

Fabulous Thursday!




Thursday 11:00 p.m.
What a wonderful day I've had! Some folk never have such a wonderful day in the whole of their naturals, so I am feeling like a very fortunate creature right now. Oh, what a fortunate creature I am, I am! What a fortunate creature I am!

I managed four hours meditations before lunch. I went out for flour supplies and made a loaf. I went up to the allotment and cut the grass down one side. It was an amazingly hot and sunny day for Chilly Jockoland. The reason why the teeshirt is hanging up in one of the photies is because it was wringing with sweat due to the grass cutting. But I'm used to that! That view with the teeshirt in it is the one you get from the hut door where I sat for an hour or so feeling relatively inconspicuous due to the thriving vegetation blocking the view of passers-by. By the time I came back to eat some dinner, I'd put in six hours meditating.

Then I lay on the couch for a bit. When I got up, I phoned the good mother to see if she wanted to go out for lunch tomorrow and since she did, I decided to do the five hills run, and not go down to Costorphine for the nine mile one.

I did it uncharacteristically in just a teeshirt ... no woolly hat and without the two sweat shirts. I took three minutes off the time I usually do that run in these days, which is forty minutes.

After the bliss bath and trying to work out facebook and watching the end of the France Mexico game (vase breathing with the noise blockers on!), I sat in the lobby for the last meditation of the day so far. A cracker! An absolute cracker. Bliss and light and heat! Hurrah!

If I could put three days together like that ... but I have to do the granny run through Lanarkshire tomorrow. Anyway, I can meditate for three hours in Newmains and an hour or so in Bellshill, so I should be able to do five hours in total before I get the train home.

One of the photies is of the current state of the apples and the other is of the sprouting branch of the apple tree. The tatties and onions and cabbages are doing brilliantly this year.

Hurrah for today!! Hurrah, hurrah, hurrah!!!

I have to give up the computery thing now to the Domestic Bliss and watch Glee with my eyes shut and the noise blockers on.

10 comments:

Marie Rex said...

I'm glad you had such a good day. For a change this morning we have a little sunshine between the clouds. My plants will be so happy. Mine are really struggling this year.

Your garden looks wonderful. Well done!

Hotboy said...

Marie! My allotment is the most negledted on the site! I'm the Eddy Grundy of allotmenteering, but at least there are no rats in the hut now. I am looking forward to eating my way down the tattie side though! Have a great day! Hotboy

rob said...

Nothing wrong with a bit of sweat. Some people never sweat because they never exercise.

rob said...

You must have been running fast if you got away with doing the run in just a T-shirt. When you wear it, does it turn into an O-shirt? It looks like you wash it about as often as the bliss towel.

rob said...

I don't wish to get too hung up on the T-shirt, but what's it doing hanging up, when you could be drying it out with vase breathing? Dearie me, I have to tell you everything!

rob said...

In the middle of the night I watched some of the Bavaria-Serbia game. Much as one hates to say anything positive about the Serbs, they were doing a good job of winning.

Hotboy said...

Albert? I am sure you don't know anything about sweat. Just to balance this up, I don't know anything about deodorants.I'm now supporting the huns! Uber alles! The ref was a disgrace. Just because his whole family were stuck in gas chambers is no reason to send that nice Klose boy off. I mean, what does he know about the Second World War? Def dight, def dight! We will overcome everyone eventually! Hotboy

Hotboy said...

Albert? I couldn't dry off a hanky. I'm still at the stage of vast increments in the libido, and wondering why all these young women insist in displaying their bosoms in public. Should I get a codpiece? Hotboy

rob said...

Sorry to hear about your disability. Is there some kind of libido support group where you can get help?

Hotboy said...

Albert? The libido support group is called Take Thee To A Nunnery! That's not going to help! Hotboy