Saturday 19 June 2010

Some photies







Saturday 6:20 p.m.
As I was leaving the allotment, the buddhist woman with the fabulous butt straightened up, turned round, and offered me a bunch of mustard greens. I have no idea what they are. I took a photie of them on the way home. The shopkeeper said you can steam them and eat them with lamb. I'll just eat them.


She has a fabulous allotment, this woman. She's young. She's American. I like American women. Some days you just like any kind of women. She asked me if I'd like to attend a medicine buddha puja this evening. They were going to have some eats afterwards. I demurred.

I'm so hot for you. I'm so hot for you. I'm so hot for you. And you're so cold. (The Rolling Stones) Yab Yum. Hmmm?

She said she was doing a PHd in Botany. I could have asked her about the weeds.

Just as well I've got leprosy, eh, Jack? It's a blessing in disguise, Hotboy. A blessing in disguise.

I had the first ripe strawberry of the year. Hurrah! It did taste fantastic!

5 comments:

rob said...

So she's got a fab allotment and fab butt. Is your libido working its way through the alphabet? Dearie me! You know, bromide's cheaper than drugs.

Marie Rex said...

Great Pics. That strawberry looks wonderful Mine are just flowering.

Mustard greens can also be fried up in bacon grease. They are still disgusting though.

Hotboy said...

Albert? Where could you score some bromide? Funnily enough, there are never adverts for that in the spam folder. Hotboy
Marie! I was eating some of the mustard greens raw yesterday. I need a rabbit! Hotboy

Anonymous said...

your strawberry looks tasty! i have no berries growing, nor do i have mustard greens. i have never eaten mustard greens. that is another one of those vegetables that requires cooking which i am still rather new to.

Hotboy said...

Dashy! Suddenly everyone knows about mustard greens but moi! But I fried some along with the french toast and they tasted fine! For fried green stuff anyway! Hotboy p.s. Stawberries straight off the ground taste fabulous!