Monday 16 February 2009

Vase Breathing Meditations and Bliss!

Monday
I'm in an empty room, but I can move my hands and legs and talk, etc. I doubt if I could handle MS as well as our friend - and she is a shining example of grace under pressure if ever there was one - but I might go into such a decline at least with more tricks up my sleeve.

The mind game is the only game in town.

Most of the regular visitors to this bloggy don't meditate. Dearie me! However, if you stick vase breathing, vase breath, tumo, gtumo, or any of those kinds of things into Google, one of my blogs tends to come up on the first page. This is most unfortunate since I'm only a beginner with this juju. So I must assume that not many folk are blogging about The Six Yogas of Naropa, doing the bliss and such like. However, most of the folk looking for vase breathing in Google probably meditate. Hurrah! Those people don't really need much else. If they just keep meditating, they'll get into the bliss at least, if they're not already beyond that.

Vase breathing is simply done. You breathe in, swallow, squeeze down and then pull up from your pelvic floor. Concentrate on a symbol four finger widths below your navel in at your spine. Hold then shoot the breath.

I assume not much happens until you get the connection between breath and bliss, or between your usual self and this envelope/sheath thing I was going on about before.

I was getting shedloads of bliss long before I started on this vase breathing/deity yoga malarkey, so you certainly don't need that to get bliss.

Vase breathing might be seen as something for folk who want to boost the bliss.

I just did a vase breath there to help me describe it and .... flatheids don't even get the bliss, so how can you expect to describe this to them? It feels engaged and beautiful and warm just now on the outbreath. This is nothing like the sensation you get when you do pranayama as a flatheid. This is getting out of your face on air.

I'm not telling you this stuff because I've read about it, or somebody has told me. Rajujublog is about experiential mysticism. This stuff is happening to me.

If you meditate, you will get bliss. If you can get out of your face on air, you can get bliss even if you're sitting watching the telly. You just do the breathing. You have to concentrate a bit, but it's not like what you're trying to do when you do certain types of meditation. Vase breathing and it's effects don't seem to require that depths of concentration.

Without vase breathing ... if you meditate and get bliss, the bliss will zoom up if you just lean forward and straighten up. You can bring this effect on just by dipping your head sometimes.

What I haven't mentioned in a vase breathing post before, I think, is about these weird zones that seem to be emerging. You can have this kind of sheath or envelope ( and both these sound far too substantial) and then when you shoot the breath sometimes it seems as if your consciousness as gone a little further. It's like a zone of more weirdness. This is freak city! I want to hear the gongs bashing when I find myself for a few seconds in there. It's like an extension. You really feel like this is where you want to imagine yourself as a deity. This hasn't been happening too often, but the frequency increases as it does with all aspects of this juju. Forwards and backwards, but always in the end just a little bit forward.

I've been starting in with more heat. There is non-duality in there somewheres!

Those who say, don't know. Those who know, don't say.


THIS POST WAS WRITTEN BY JOHN McKENZIE WHO HAS TEN BOOKS ON KINDLE. THE ONES CLOSELY CONNECTED WITH BUDDHISM, MEDITATION, BLISS, VASE BREATHING, TUMMO, ETC., ARE
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Buddha-Big-Bad-Wolf-ebook/dp/B005AIP7QE/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1319126284&sr=8-1
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Buddha-Big-Bad-Wolf-ebook/dp/B005AIP7QE/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1319126284&sr=8-
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Land-Demon-Masters-ebook/dp/B004XJ7OEO/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1319126424&sr=1-1
http://www.amazon.co.uk/The-Real-McCoy-ebook/dp/B0054H4MO4/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1319126490&sr=1-1

2 comments:

rob said...

I think I recognise most of this post, but you're right, the bit about the zone of more weirdness does seem new.

You said you want gongs bashing, just send a cheque made out to cash, and I'll pass it to one of the boffin students who can design you a gong bashing web site. I'll even waive the 10% off the top.

Hotboy said...

Albert? You should have forced them to decorate Alison Main's site. That's got to be worth a fortune! Hotboy