Tuesday 24 February 2009

After the dust settled!

Tuesday 3:03 p.m.
Now that I've had time to reflect on it, the meditations have become totally stunning since my two nights at the wonderful Samye Ling last week. They've gone through the roof again. Amazing what listening to a bit of gong bashing will do for you! I get more time to myself this week as well with our friend not being in respite care now. Yahoo! What a time I'm going to have with my life from here on in!! What a fortunate, fortunate creature I am! What a fortunate creature I am!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You sound very happy. That is a good thing.

Being born human is a fortunate thing indeed. Thanks for the reminders, since some days I'm not so sure.

Hotboy said...

Marie! I haven't been that great since I got back from the Samye Ling, but when I get in a good meditation, I feel as if things are going to be alright no matter what.

rob said...

Any day that one doesn't have to go to work is a fortunate day. Imagine how good retirement will be!

Hotboy said...

Albert? Then why did you start working full time? With all that nazi gold as well! Hotboy