Saturday 21 February 2009

Going Home!

Saturday 11:08 a.m.
Just finished the most fantastic meditation there. Heat, bliss, light, gong bashing and them big horns. What more could a body ask for? This Makhala stuff is supposed to clear away obstacles. Well, it was working for me!

I was thinking about the sensei and reverend today. He's got an agent for his book, Dust for short, at last. Surely, it'll be published now and, hopefully, made into a movie, and he'll be filthy rich. Couldn't happen to a nicer bloke! Have to go now as the money is running out! May all sentient beings be happy!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I say!

"This Makhala stuff is supposed to clear away obstacles."

This may help as well.

MM III

Hotboy said...

Mingin'! Guessed it before I clickied it. It's the evil bourgeois calvinist toilet training. You'll just never get over it! Hotboy

rob said...

When the sensei becomes rich and famous, his cuttings manager will find umpteen Bulldog 44 references. Will that help?

Mingers - that helped me, especially the part about "a small bowel obstruction in a virgin abdomen".

Anonymous said...

I say Hotters!

If you could see that one coming, you must have been in a rather difficult yoga position.

MM III

Hotboy said...

Mingin'! I try not despair with the flatheids but it's hard going. Hotboy