Friday 27 February 2009

The Next Morning!

Friday 9:14 a.m.
I drank eight bottles of German beer last night, which is double my usual maximum. But I don't feel bad at all. I have an IQ of about fifty now, but that's quite nice as well. Had to see what I'd written first thing whilst under the influence.

Fantastic training for the binge drinking this evening. I'm meeting Poisonous and Brian Wilson at eight and will have my clip-on shades and my mobile phone headphones on, emanating as Blind Billy Bob. I'm going to drink soft drinks and sit in a half lotus throughout, checking out the secretaries, whom I hope will be in abundance, whilst remaining silent and vase breathing like a good one. Thus I will demonstrate my newly acquired yogic powers by making some gorgeous creature come over and ask me where my guide dog's gone. With your clip on shades in place you can sit with your eyeballs rolled up and no one will know any different. Hurrah!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

hotboy
is this the cyclists poisonous?
loveandpeacexxx

Hotboy said...

Spango Yogini! Yes, it is the same joe! Hotboy

Anonymous said...

I say!

I hope BW wasn't too troublesome. How long was it before he took his teeth out?

MM III

Hotboy said...

Mingin'! Unfortunately he couldn't get them out since his NHS dentist has nailed them onto the roof of his mouth. Hotboy

rob said...

Double your usual maximum? I think you're being modest.

Hotboy said...

Albert! Normally, whilst blogging I can't remember how to spell. Double the usual maximum ... well, I'm actually a moderate kind of a joe! HOpe this helps with the angst and the beers without the beer syndrome! Hotboy

rob said...

No help at all, but you tried.