Monday 16 February 2009

Bathtime Bliss!

Monday 9:46 p.m.
Been an excellent day today with the only downside being the odd jagged taut nerve internal screaming caused by the nicotine dragon's complaints. Can't believe I'm entertaining that basturn again! Tapering off so I can go down to the Samye Ling on Thursday morning on cloud nine.

The Domestic Bliss gave me two nights (in a room!!) for my birthday. Hurrah! Hurrah!

It's really good for me to be meditating with other folk like I do with the nun on Mondays. About six other people showed up. I'd been jogging this lunchtime, so I had a bath.

Regular readers of this bloggy (Hello, Jack!) will know that bathing is one of my favourite things in this life. Check out the bliss time. Superbo! Now, Jack, was it really better than before? I've fallen into the bliss that blows your arms and legs off in that bath, but this time the bliss was richer, thicker. I wasn't so much sinking into the bath and the bliss; more like the bliss coming up and over you. In your face bliss. Oh, ra bliss, ra bliss, ra bliss!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I say!

I expect that you'll get shedloads of bliss down at the Samye.

MM III

Hotboy said...

Mingin'! Say I set out and don't get there. There will be shedloads elsewhere. Hotboy

Anonymous said...

My old boy always told me only to use a shower, to avoid the bliss coming up and over me.

Hotboy said...

Albert? When I get to be filthy rich, I'm going to get a bath big enough to float about in. And a wet suit. And a snorkel. I'd never leave the bathroom! Hotboy