Tuesday 10 February 2009

Nokia 2760

Tuesday.
From a discussion board concerning connecting the Nokia 2760. "This model does not support a cable connection."

"The basic nokia 1xxx & 2xxx models don't usually support data cables or user firmware updates. They are designed to be cheap and affordable because they are nokia's budget range."

Well, there it is. Apart from telling folk you are on the bus, it's a pile of crap. I guessed as much.

There's a mobile phone mast pretending to be a tree in the creekit ground outside my back window. Why is it pretending to be a tree? (I'd take a photie of it using my mobile phone, but ...) Is it zapping my brain with microwaves so some kids can tell folk they are on the bus? Dearie me!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I say!

On some mobile phones it is possible to be alerted to the cricket scores. Isn't technology wonderful?

Myself - I've decided to purchase a netbook.

MM III

Hotboy said...

Mingin'! Technology is wonderful. I'm sure your netbook will be wonderful too whatever it is. Hotboy

rob said...

The 2760 has bluetooth. If you know somebody with a decent laptop can't you use that to copy it?

The thing has an FM radio and you live in the land with the best broadcasting. Dearie me!

Mingers, I had a netbook on the Duneditin trip. A great way of ignoring your surroundings wherever you are.

Hotboy said...

Albert? I've worked it all out now! Hotboy p.s. Apart from ... but I can play the radio, it's got an alarm and I can get the photies onto the bloggy now. Hurrah!

rob said...

Good. But have you worked out yet that flatheids will never get the bliss?