Wednesday 11 February 2009

First Diggings!


Wednesday 10:57 p.m.
I went up to the allotment today and meditated in this position for an hour. Then I dug over the brassica patch, and now I am completely knackered. But sober and straight. Hoping not to be so much of the latter tomorrow.

In India, according to the Times, The Consortium of Pub-Going, Loose and Forward Women will be sending the basturn Hindu radicals pink knickers on Valentine's Day in response to the said basturns beating up women who go to the pub. In 1969 they wouldn't serve women in the bar of the Men's Union at Edinburgh University. Someone I knew invaded the bar, stood up on a table and demanded a drink, and got chucked out. How times change!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm working on my husband to get my greenhouse built.

It is on the list, sadly his list is miles long and only gets longer.

Hotboy said...

Marie: I'm afraid if I had a greenhouse, I'd be bound to get arrested! Hotboy

rob said...

Great colours in that picture. Did you take it yourself?

Hotboy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hotboy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hotboy said...

Albert? Yes, I did. But I didn't colour it in! It was a most beautiful afternoon. Hotboy

Hotboy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
rob said...

It might help to know what was in the censored comments? Perhaps one can guess : "I coloured it in myself with the aid of soapbar."

Hotboy said...

Albert? The comments weren't censored. You broke the bloggy by sticking on yon photie of the gloves. Then it started putting in the comments in triplicate. Bloggyitis! Hotboy

rob said...

It's never about you, is it? It's always someone else's fault. You've got the opposite affliction to me - I don't know which is worse but at least it's balanced.