Saturday 21 February 2009

The Nun!


Saturday 9:55 p.m.
I think everyone who lives on bread and soup and bananas and marmite and cheese, and no more magic vegetables, should go for their lunch to the Samye Ling. You just go for your lunch. I think it cost a fiver. There is also puddings. Nobody stops you eating. Nobody stops you meditating either. Nobody ever says that looks a bit weird.

Apart from Jesus Christ, all the folk on the bit of the wall in here I meditate in front of are Tibetans. Kalu Rinpoche, Dr Akong, 16th and 17th Karmapa, Dalai Lama and the lama at eyelevel. With my mobile phone in hand, today I asked Teresa if I could take her photie. I send her a letter most times before I go there to tell her about the bliss. I always ask her not to reply. So I took her photie and I'll try to get her on the wall. She's Scottish, I think. She's a woman. I think she spoke to me once when she wasn't there, but that was probably just me. With today, I reckon I might have spoken to her for two minutes tops. Doesn't matter. She's my guru as well. Apart from that, I didn't say much to anyone.

5 comments:

rob said...

One hates to sound sexist, but Teresa isn't exactly a looker, what with that growth on her face and the cauliflower ears. Dearie me!

Hotboy said...

Albert? Is that you? We can't all look scumptious, you know! I didn't ask her if I could stick her photie in the blog. Anyway, I need desperate advice on how to take photies. Could you recommend anything? Hotboy

rob said...

Yes, I'd recommend anything. Anything would help you.

Anonymous said...

I say!

Are any descendents of the Bogd Khan in residence, or did that line die out due to all the slaughtering?

Wonderful snaps, by the way. Is that escargot?

MM III

Hotboy said...

Mingin' If he was anything like Ghengis Khan, we're all probably related to him, whoever he was! Hotboy