Wednesday 18 February 2009

Bye Bye!

Thursday 00:35 a.m.
I'd like to say bye bye to the Nicotine Dragon. You have taught me more than anything else about the frame for thoughts to be formed in. But bye bye! I'd like to say bye bye to the Beer Monster. Oh, how we have laughed and played. Oh, how much I love you! But bye bye! And I'd like to say bye bye to the Australian Ladies Volleyball Squad. What a time we've had with the squealing and yelling and bouncing up and down! But bye bye! Here comes the bliss! Here comes the bliss!

7 comments:

Heather said...

Said buh-bye to my nicotine mara about a month ago...freeeeeedom!

good luck!

Hotboy said...

Heather! It's easy to give up. I've given up a million times! But you have given up. That's different. I'm sure you'll stick with it! Hotboy

Anonymous said...

...wow man..even came out with the Buddhism stuff...but i still like the idea...life could be a dream..can use it to advise people..no matter how hard your life..relax lah..treat the dragon monster like a bad dream...it will soon be over..hahaha...

Hotboy said...

Symphonyz! Thanks for visiting my bloggy and leaving a comment. You're obviously mad and that fits perfectly around here! Hotboy

rob said...

Have you considered just getting on with it? That helped me.

Hotboy said...

Albert? Getting on with what? Hotboy

Anonymous said...

It's worse than I thought.