Tuesday 17 November 2009

Tuesday

Tuesday
I remembered a most unusual dream this morning. I wasn't lost and trying to get back home, which are the dreams I usually remember. I was sitting up in bed, the way I sometimes do to meditate first thing, and was advising David Cameron, the leader of the Tories, about what he should do to stay in power for the next twenty years.

Nobody thinks he's going to lose the election due for next year. I told him I might even maybe vote for him. What a preposterous idea!! I've got as much chance of voting for the Party Protecting the Rights of Cricket Lovers!! Be interesting when David Cameron and his toff friends start running the country of course. I expect Scotland will be, more or less, completely self governing within five years. Either that, or it'll be worse than Thatcher. Dearie, dearie me!

I'm not addicted to anything at the moment. I don't want to smoke or drink, and I have no money to speak of. Oh, happy days! All I have to do is steer clear of flatheids and everything will be wonderful from here on in. God preserve us from the flatheids. The meditations today were brilliant!! I've only got ten or so pages to do now of the re-write. So it'll be finished soon. Hurrah!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I say!

"...might even maybe vote for him."

Surely that's far too definite a statement?

How many candidates are there for the Party Protecting the Rights of Cricket Lovers? My goodness, dear old Blighty is finally making progress.

MM III

Hotboy said...

Mingin'! I'm afraid there aren't any candidates yet since you have to speak Gaelic in Chilly Jockoland now to vote, or will do soon after the Tories get in. HOtboy

albert said...

I say! They say that when David wins, he may appeal for talented ex-pats to return to help fix the country. I've booked my flights just to be ready.

Hotboy said...

Albert? Which country is this you speak of? The ex-public schoolboys will be getting strung up here in Chilly Jockoland before you know it. Unless you can properly pronounce you hodhim an ah'll heiderim, cancel the flights forthwith unless it's to that faraway country below Berwick of which we know little i.e. Nowhere land! Stay put in God's Own Country, you whingeing pom! Hope this helps. Hotboy