Monday 9 November 2009

Bliss again!

Monday 9:00 p.m.
Hotboy, since there is no one else except you and me reading this stuff, why don't you just have a wee go at telling the spam robots about the bliss? Okay, Jack, I will tell you about the bliss I've just had before getting to the computery thing.

Tired eyed off the couch and too late to go to meditate with the nun, I sat down in the lobby. You close your eyes, take refuge, then ...

Bliss is a compounded thing. The more you get of it, sometimes the more compounded it seems. It has components.

Sometimes over the years it has seemed as if you were sitting in the middle of a light sword from Star Wars. That's actually not a bad analogy. You can sometimes be very whitied out and the bliss seems to be flat and thin, but still bloody wonderful.

Tonight it was straight into the light sword stuff, but these days it seems a lot thicker somehow, with more depth to it. More potential for heat as well.

There are thoughts arising during this bliss state. The more thoughtless, the more profound the bliss perhaps, but the bliss is like a backdrop somehow, except it's not in the back! You are totally immersed in the bliss.

If I was a bit better at meditating, I should probably just leave it there. Just be in the bliss. Of course, the stuff you might do after this initial exposure to the bliss creates more bliss, and helps bring out other fascinating components. I was just about to do the chakras and whatnot when the door opened and Domestic Bliss was in the lobby.

I find it very frustrating that no one else I know gets this, at least nobody I know in Chilly Jockoland. What a different world it would be if everyone got the bliss!! Oh, ra bliss, ra bliss, ra bliss!

5 comments:

albert said...

Isn't this simply the plot of City Whitelight, autoplagiarised?

Hotboy said...

Albert? Have you been on the ruby wine again? Hotboy

rob said...

I've just bottled a bucket of beer, so some fumes may have diminished the normally impeccable judgement.

Hotboy said...

Albert? Is it still the homeopathic beer? Hotboy p.s. That's not for crossdressers, Mingin'!

rob said...

triple strength homoeopathic